The app references non-public selectors in payload/runner.app/runner: fontweight, relativesize, spanarray, spanarray_count, strikethrough, underline

I have this warning when publishing the App, it does not prevent it from being uploaded to review, however, it had never come out, and on the other hand I do not understand what the error could be...

Currently receiving the exact same error using Flutter and the new Xcode 14.

The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update.

App Store Connect Operation Error The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Smartooth.app/Smartooth: fontWeight, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, strikeThrough, underline

Xcode 13.4.1 Download and Use Resolution

Same issue as of today

I am having the same issue here too, and it is being presented twice for some weird reason

I have the same thing, the reason is unclear.

Still no solutions for this?

Same here. Only happening since upgrade to Xcode 14.

Same issue.

So how to fix it?

Still this issue is coming

The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update. The app references non-public selectors in Payload/ABC.app/ABC: addTagsObject:, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, fontWeight, lookupAdConversionDetails:, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, underline

Same Issue.

same problem, any solution?

Facing same problem,

I did a grep on the project and got: Binary file ./Pods/GoogleMaps/Maps/Frameworks/GoogleMapsCore.framework/GoogleMapsCore matches

IssueTracker https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/249500474

The app references non-public selectors in payload/runner.app/runner: fontweight, relativesize, spanarray, spanarray_count, strikethrough, underline

Q