WKWebView issue in iOS 16 beta

webView.scrollView.bounces = NO;

I set up the code, but the webView can still slide up and down.

I assigned a color to the scrollView, I'm sure that's not the scrolling effect of the web page.

I am using WKWebview.

While the property bounces cannot control the display of the extra area, the property alwaysBounceVertical can.

Sorry, I can't take a screenshot.

Will this issue be fixed after the official version is released? Or that it was expected.

My Xcode: Version 14.0 beta 4 (14A5284g)

Simulator: iPhone 13 Pro - iOS 16.0

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Pannnnnnda Down vote post of Pannnnnnda
10k views
  • Until apple fixes this issue, As a work around we can use below on iOS 16. It works.

self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceVertical = NO;     self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceHorizontal = NO;

Add a Comment

Replies

I ended up facing this issue on io16 beta for an app which worked well on previous versions of ios (15/14)

• I encountered the same situation.

In iOS16 beta, the simulator and real device seem to behave differently.

Add a Comment

I faced the same problem.

In iOS16beta wkWebView.scrollView.bouces = false does not work.

WKWebView issue in iOS 16 beta

Have anyone filed a bug about this? If so, what was the bug number? If not, please file a bug and post your bug number here, just for the record.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I sent feedback!

Title: WKWebView().scrollView.bounces = false is not working in iOS16beta Number: FB11161826

• Thanks!

Add a Comment

In iOS16beta WebView.ScrollView.Bounces = false; WebView.ScrollView.AlwaysBounceHorizontal = false; WebView.ScrollView.AlwaysBounceVertical = false;

Is it resolved?

Is it resolved?

This problem has continued from the first day of iOS 16 to the official version

Is it resolved?

Is it resolved?

please resolve this issue..

Is it resolved?

Is it resolved?

Until apple fixes this issue, As a work around we can use below on iOS 16. It works. self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceVertical=NO; self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceHorizontal = NO;

After days of struggle, the following workaround works for me on XCode Version 14.0 (14A309).       self.webView.scrollView.bounces = false     self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceHorizontal = false     self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceVertical = false

it doesnt work.. self.webView.scrollView.bounces = false    self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceHorizontal = false    self.webView.scrollView.alwaysBounceVertical = false