appstoreconnect.apple.com: English (New Zealand) is missing

I am going to submit a new app version and I can't see English (New Zealand) on the list. I have English (U.K), English (U.S.), English (Australia) but there is no localisation option for New Zealand, why? How am I going to add custom content for the Apple Store New Zealand? Is English (Australia) pointing to both Australia and New Zealand?

I only have one localized file in Xcode but in the app submission page I can see all English speaking countries. 

Thanks.

Accepted Reply

Right, I do understand what you want to do. It's not possible.

Replies

According to

https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev997f9cf7c

the default language for New Zealand is "English (UK)", and there is no additional supported language.

I think this localisation really is only for the user's language; if what you're trying to do is to present different content based on the users location, that's not really going to work.

• @endecopt, Thank you for your reply. I have new app images including currency and they are separated for Ireland and New Zealand. The Ireland images are showing € and the New Zealand images are showing $. So, how am I going to show custom content and images for each store? This doesn't make sense. The New Zealand users should see their country flag and currency on the images. My app is in AU store and Australians are seeing the Australian flag and $ so I can't use English (Australia). Thanks.

Add a Comment

@endecopt, Thank you for your reply. I have new app images including currency and they are separated for Ireland and New Zealand. The Ireland images are showing € and the New Zealand images are showing $. So, how am I going to show custom content and images for each store? This doesn't make sense. The New Zealand users should see their country flag and currency on the images. My app is in AU store and Australians are seeing the Australian flag and $ so I can't use English (Australia). Thanks

Right, I do understand what you want to do. It's not possible.