WhatsApp Business not launching in iOS16 beta 2

Hi Forum,

whatsapp Business was working fine on ios16 beta 2 till 28 June 2022. On 29th the app will not launch at all and kept crashing. To test this, we logged out of WhatsApp business on another developer phone and Re logged in. It stopped Launching on that phone also.

we have deleted the app, reset the phone but the problem persists. On reinstalling, moment we restore the messages, it crashes at the next step.

any guidance ?

Regards

Ajay

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ASB0310 Down vote post of ASB0310
1.1k views

Replies

Same thing happened in my iPhone 12 mini. Please do something for this bug. Can’t able to reply for my clients. I tried all the way to reopen the WhatsApp business but none of them were worked

Olá, Após a atualização IOS 16.6 , o WhatsApp Business instalado nos dois smartphones da Apple, começou a apresentar problemas. Já desinstalei, reinstalei o APP e reiniciei o smartphone e os erros/trava tela, falha no upload de arquivos, persistem. Alguém mais percebeu isso? No Android e no WhatsApp web funciona normalmente. A inconsistência acontece somente nos IPhones 11 PRO e 13 PRO (Testei nos dois)