didn't get the "your app status has changed to Waiting for Review"

Hi folks,

I've developed independently for 12 years. Whenever I submitted an app, I'd get a sequence of emails saying that my app is waiting for review, in review, approved (or rejected), ready for sale, etc.

I recently joined my employer's development account. My roles are App Manager and Sales. Today I submitted my first app as member of organizational team rather than one and only guy in my personal developer account. I received no email message about the submission. I'm used to getting an email saying something like "Your app status has changed to Waiting for Review". Do only certain team members get these emails? Is there an additional role I need in order to get these status updates? My "Additional Resources" have been set for Access to Reports Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles. Access to Cloud Managed Distribution Certificate Create Apps

As I look farther down my account page, I see under Notifications an option for App Status Reports and "receive an email if your app status changes", but I'm not allowed to enter anything in the blank pulldown menu associated with this option. Could this be the problem?

I can click the Refresh button on my browser a few dozen times over the next day or two, but I'd prefer to get the succinct timely emails.

Best, -- Josh

Accepted Reply

Solved problem. Notifications > App Status Reports > Receive an email if your app status changes did allow me to choose "World", and nothing else. Didn't realize that. Chose "World" and now it's functioning.

Replies

Solved problem. Notifications > App Status Reports > Receive an email if your app status changes did allow me to choose "World", and nothing else. Didn't realize that. Chose "World" and now it's functioning.