[AXRuntimeCommon] AX Lookup problem - errorCode:1100 error:Permission denied portName:'com.apple.iphone.axserver' PID:963

I have this error:

[AXRuntimeCommon] AX Lookup problem - errorCode:1100 error:Permission denied portName:'com.apple.iphone.axserver' PID:963

It is preceded by lots of this message, if it matters:

[Assert] +[UIInputViewSetPlacementInvisible placementWithPlacement:]: Should not be called with an invisible placement

I thought it was because I didn't include a key in Info.plist, but I put keys in there that I thought might be needed.

I am using CloudKit sharing and silent push notifications for CloudKit subscriptions, and the Apple documentation says when I set the capabilities for background fetch and remote notifications, the keys would be put in Info.plist by Xcode.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that when my app is run for the first time it asks the user for permission to send notifications. If it's a silent notification that I'm using, I thought the documentation meant the user is not notified at all?

I have searched on the internet and on stack overflow and in Apple developer forums for a solution. Any help will be appreciated.

Replies

I should add that this error occurs only when I'm debugging with Xcode using a device rather than a simulator. When I use a device, I use CKSubscriptions on the sharedCloudDatabase, but not when I use a simulator.

The error seems to occur right after I create a share using UICloudSharingController. The error message appear in the debug window right after print commands in the func cloudSharingControllerDidSaveShare(_ csc: UICloudSharingController) of UICloudSharingControllerDelegate.

I restart the PC and it works for me.