"Error Fetching App Record" when trying to upload app to App Store Connect using Xcode

I have not been able to upload my app to App Store Connect using Xcode 13.2.1 for the past few hours.

Steps to reproduce the problem: Windows > Organizer > Distribute App > App Store Connect > Upload

I have tried to repeat the process multiple times. Xcode would return different errors on each attempt:

1. Error Fetching App Record: App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"
  2. App Store Connect Operation Error: Unable to authenticate

Same here.

App Store Connect Operation Error. Unable to authenticate.

I have been getting this error.

Same here.

App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"

Same here. Getting different messages sporadically but unable to upload the app completely:

• Unexpected Status Code
  • App Store Connect Operation Error. Unable to authenticate.
  • Error Analyzing App Version

But https://developer.apple.com/system-status/ shows all green which I doubt is reflecting the truth.

Same here,

Same problem here. I've tried to validate app first (finished success) with no luck.

Same problem here. It seems the problem is lack of communication with the App Store Connect. Some have mentioned that waiting and trying again may fix it.

Same problem here, it really get on my nerves since I just managed to fix an error on Xcode that I had for days, and now that

I'm facing same problem here. Is did anyone could fix the issue?

I'm having the exact same issue for few hours. Probably a server problem?

This is the second time I am facing the same problem within a week

"Error Fetching App Record" when trying to upload app to App Store Connect using Xcode

Q