Is it possible to shield websites?

The FamilyActivityPicker only allows to select applications & their categories (tested on iPad). However, the docs say:

A view in which users specify applications, web domains, and categories without revealing their choices to the app.

Where can I select web domains in the FamilyActivityPicker?

Then, it seems like ManagedSettingsStore can only be used with tokens. It can't be used with explicitly initialized WebDomain structs. For example, managedSettingsStore.webDomains = [WebDomain(domain: "bad website")] is not possible to do? As a result, without the ability to get website tokens, it seems impossible to shield websites? However, it does seem possible to block websites with the web filter.

Answered by kgaidis in 717561022

Seems like I can't edit the post, but the answer is "yes." In Safari.

I was wrong in assuming that a user can't select websites in the FamilyActivityPicker. They can. However, for some reason, it took time for the websites to appear? Maybe due to a lack of recent Safari browser use?

A clarification on how websites start appearing in the FamilyActivityPicker would be helpful. Thank you! :)

Accepted Answer

Seems like I can't edit the post, but the answer is "yes." In Safari.

I was wrong in assuming that a user can't select websites in the FamilyActivityPicker. They can. However, for some reason, it took time for the websites to appear? Maybe due to a lack of recent Safari browser use?

A clarification on how websites start appearing in the FamilyActivityPicker would be helpful. Thank you! :)

Is it possible to shield websites?

Q