MacOS Ventura App Windows rapidly changing

on macOS Ventura occasionally when app has more than one opened window they starting to changing rapidly.  Safe boot is fixing the problem, all the login items are disabled.  Minimizing/closing all app windows except one is fixing the problem. Anyone experiencing same issue? Any fix?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Mishan_ya Down vote post of Mishan_ya
2.1k views
  • Is there a solution to this? the problem is still going on.

• Same here , Any solution ?? I'm desperate using Macbook air Ventura 13.2 , restart is temporarily fixing the issue

Add a Comment

Replies

I have been experiencing this for nearly a month. Really frustrating. Considering reverting to Monterrey.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of dzd Down vote reply of dzd
  • You can stop it by pressing "Cmd+~" couple times (windows changing hotkeys).

• @Mishan_ya thanks! It's really helped me. Still annoying, because sometimes even after 'cmd+~' it continues again, because it stops blinking on the "wrong" window and I need to press hotkeys again to switch to the correct one, but at least it something thanks!

• Ventura is released now and I'm experiencing this issue

Add a Comment

Is there any solution to this? the problem is still on

This started to happen to me from today.. Thought my keyboard is broken

Having the same issue, is there any fix?

this happens on the latest version the beta tag on this ticket should be removed

This problem of specific windows blinking rapidly is back. any new ideas?

Having the same problem at Ventura 13.2. It seems the problem exists only when Stage Manager is switched on.

This problem is still happening. Since I reported this a while ago, I already changed computers from M1 to M2. It it still happens and I don't know what cuases this. I can be on Safari and when I open another windows it starats blinking between the open pages rapidely, Clausing the app, won't solve it. When I have two other windoes in any other app it happens. Only a restart solves this and somethings I need to restrats in a row. Any one has ideas?