carplay simulator accessory not supported

Hello When I open CarPlay Simulator and connect the phone, it gives the following error: Accessory is not Supported

Mac Mini MacOS 12.4 with iPhone 13 Pro iOS 15.5

Does anyone have a solution?

with XCode 13.4 and Additional Tools for XCode 13.4

Same issue here ... I don't find an issue ...

Have you found the solution?

Exact same issue here. I've tried to install the previous additional tools and used other cables and iPhone's but no success either ...

Did anyone end up figuring this out? This is working fine on one of my machines, but not another. There are some suspicious parts of the log on the non working machine

default	09:18:10.075726-0400	mobileactivationd	Client certification requested by CarPlay Simulator
error	09:18:10.088862-0400	CarPlay Simulator	Failed to obtain valid certificates from server: <private>
error	09:18:10.103753-0400	CarPlay Simulator	Incoming message ID 0xaa04 AuthenticationFailed

and

error	09:18:09.452387-0400	CarPlaySimulatorDeviceLink	RemotePairing.framework is not available.
default	09:18:09.452419-0400	CarPlaySimulatorDeviceLink	RemotePairing.framework not found.

Meanwhile the working machine according to Activity Monitor is loading /Library/Apple/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePairing.framework/Versions/A/RemotePairing just fine. The non working machine does have that file on disk.

RemotePairing is part of Xcode’s support for iOS and friends. On the problematic machine, run Xcode, navigate to Settings > Platforms and make sure that the iOS bits are installed.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

carplay simulator accessory not supported

Q