App Store Connect In-App purchase editing very slow

Since yesterday I'm not able to make any changes (localizations, review screenshot, etc.) to the in-app purchases I'm about to ship with the next app update. It takes minutes for the in-app purchase websites to fully load.

When adding a localization by hitting the "create" button it also takes very long to finish and most of the time it will not save the changes. It looks like this part of App Store Connect is broken. I thought it was only a temporary problem, so I stopped bothering yesterday and hoped for the issues to be resolved today.

The problem is not "my poor internet connection". In fact, my internet connection is very good. I've tested with Vodafone fiber (1 GBit/s), Telekom Fiber (100 MBit/s) and Vodafone 5G. All the other parts of App Store Connect work fine as far as I can tell.

Maybe someone can look into this.

• I can’t redeem a gift code, either through the app interface or directly in the store.

• IAPS that are consumable are shown as non-consumable in TestFlight when purchasing (can't purchase them multiple times)

Add a Comment

Replies

And I've detected another issue. The interface for setting the price of an IAP is out of sync with what is actually set. For instance, I changed the price to $6.99 and in the app it displayed $7.99. Later I changed it to $5.99 and the app displayed $6.99. I think the frontend is setting the wrong value in the backend.

I'm experiencing the same issue that the selected pricing tier in AppStore Connect is one step higher then the price showing in the app... :S

Another issue here. I created an offer code and selected "No, this code will replace the introductory offer", and the code generated marks "Yes, customers can redeem both an introductory offer and this code". Not sure if this is a display problem or the setting just didn't take effect.

I noticed I cannot set price for more than 2 months in advance? W00t ?

From what I'm seeing today App Store Connect has recovered. It is much faster today and I can edit my in-app purchases.

Nevertheless, the issue with the prices still exists. Maybe we should open another thread to raise awareness on this one.

Add a Comment