Appstore Connect: Can't create apps, pages are endlessly loading or load with errors

it's mid-May now, still having this same issue... clicking on my "apps" it takes minutes to load, actually minutes. Sometimes it loads but says "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your request again. If the problem continues". I go to Network tools and see 500 on some requests. I'm doing the same procedure in Google Play Store (uploading and creating an app). Why is Apple working like that? that's the number 1 company in the world.. How can they afford to have these humiliating issues and bugs? Google is taking 25$ FOR LIFE for a developer account, Apple is taking 99$ per year. Google works flawlessly, Apple process never works, and is super buggy. Whaaaaat is going on? Please someone tell me, am I the only one who is frustrated with Apple? Am I the only one who thinks that a service that takes 4 times more than Google for just 1 year, should be at least as good as Google?

TLDR: APPLE, I'm stuck, I can't create apps, HELPP MEEEE! thanks.

me too~

+1.. And no you are not. Literally every second time I need to publish an iOS app there is some random issue, or Apple has changed something, or there's this or that new hoop to jump through like I am a damned show dog.

Meanwhile uploading apps to Google Play Store is an actual dream.

+1

Appstore Connect: Can't create apps, pages are endlessly loading or load with errors

Q