App Store Connect

Hello. My App Store Connect is not working. I open https://appstoreconnect.apple.com and login to my account but when I press the apps button, it gives me error Something Went Wrong and it says I have no apps but I have 3 apps already.

On the Apple Developer System Status Page, it shows App Store Connect and it's API is having trouble. May I know who else is having problems with App Store Connect?

Replies

+1 ... Apple development sucks these days: No receipt generation in sandbox after exit(173), no appstoreconnect.apple.com. Apple, that's no way to treat contributors to your platform, where's your QA...?

• Agreed, Apple seems to not be aware of just how dumb Apple development is these days. Inconvenient and un-intuitive.

Add a Comment

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue right now. The issue is probably Apple's side (as usual). They have the gall to send me an email that there was an issue with my app submission (which there probably isn't and App Reviewer just feels like messing with me today). But they send me that email, with a link to a broken page... Nice Apple, great stuff. There has been WAY more silly little issues like this with Apple Development, compared to the Android side of life. I will ALWAYS think of Apple as lesser than.

• I'm the same man.. Google Play Store is so much better 😭 Why Apple who take 99$ each year, is 100 times worst than Google who takes 25$ FOR LIFE!! How is this f'ing possible? Apple, we pay you a-loooooot! We demand a better experience, now! What you're doing is simply keeping us as a Captive audience because you know we must apply our apps to iPhones because half of the world is using iPhones.

Add a Comment

+1 App Store Connect is generally unusable for me right now.

Apple I'm infuriated! We demand better service!