Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

Yes, I have been experiencing this over the past few hours.

For me it has been sporadic, as often it is failing with this error message displayed, however occasionally it has passed this point and moved on to the subsequent steps in the validation.

I have the same

Any solution to this? I have been getting the same error.

I have the same Who can help me Urgent urgent

I have the same error : flutter app

same here!

same here

same here!

same!!!, What happened?

I have the same issue.

Same problem!

Experiencing the exact same issue as well. I've never had this issue before until today.

same here!

Same here as well.

Likewise. Just changed bundle id and all certs so assumed it was related to that.

Seems not!

Please if anyone noticed this is fixed let them update us, We will keep trying subsequently.

Facing the same issue !! I've never had this issue before till today..

Same issue here, "Error Analysing App Version" with no description underneath.

I was able to resolve it by attempting to submit an older uploaded version and then canceling as soon as that step was completed. Then I tried to upload the new version again, surprisingly it passed that check ✅. If this process fails try to restart the mac. Hope it helps.

same here with flutter

Having same issue all of a sudden 🤦‍♂️. Yesterday it was working fine. Some suggest to upload older version and cancel it but unfortunately I deleted all other older "archived" versions. What to do in this case??

Same here :(((

I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

I have the same error

Same here!

Error Analyzing App Version

Q