Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

Same here. But validating on Xcode 13.2.1 does work!

please fix it

same here

Same here ! i think their server is down

This is an ultimate blocker, please fix it!

Still very much broken for me. Unfortunately I think it's an intermittent problem which is letting the occasion build through and is thereby convincing people who just tried something random that they found a "fix".

Someone call 911

same :(

Apple Tim please fix this!!!

Same here... Any solution?

Apple hello !!

same here

The same issue happened and after restarting mac it works fine.

I've restarted the Mac , the error gone but i got another error them the problem back again

Same problem

Same here!

I am facing the same problem. None of the solutions posted here worked for me :(

Same here!

i'm also getting same error

Same error here

Same here. Seems like this bug is random but almost always throwing this error.

Yep, same...

Same here from JP.

I'm getting this error too. I tried restarting it, but it still failed. I'm working with Xamarin and uploading it via Xcode.

I am facing the same issue. I am just wondering if it's related to changing the app version format? From X.x.x to X.x ?

Error Analyzing App Version

Q