Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

Don't need to do anything special. As strange as it sounds, the error does not occur if you upload during the first few minutes after the top of each hour.

This is now appears to be fixed for me.

Still not working for me.

me too, and after I update Xcode to last version it will return to normal, and successfully uploaded to the appstore

Finallyyyy....

Today morning successfully uploaded to appstore.

Just uploaded successfully - getting really fed up with the recent Apple 'hiccups' though. Broken Xcode versions and now we had a whole day when it was impossible to submit builds to the App Store.

Finally, working again :D

Well done @Apple you have fixed the issue :) However things are working a little bit slower now then before, maybe they still have some performance issues 2022-05-11 09:40:22.030 Sending analysis to the App Store… 2022-05-11 09:40:25.894 Waiting for response… 2022-05-11 09:41:11.156 Performing SPI check… 2022-05-11 09:42:04.243 Waiting for response… 2022-05-11 09:44:54.122 Requesting upload instructions from the App Store…

People, don't be angry at Apple, surely you had some downtime in your companies before :) Things like this happed when you work on new things.

fixed for me.

The problem has been occurring since yesterday.

I am still having issues uploading. Getting random errors when trying to upload my archive from xcode. Anyone else?

Yes, new problems are starting to happen now, new error codes. I managed to make an update via xCode built in app uploader after several tries. xcodebuild upload / export do not work again. @jasonag could you check this again? thank you :)

hey guys! what helped me is running build inside Xcode until I debugging all the "critical" warnings such as e.g. missing ipad icon 152 x 152. after that, the upload went smoothly! so you'll likely to see the error when there are issues with your Info.plist, icon images, essentially anything really:) happy coding! niko

After trying many times, it's worked.

My Solution. First I expiredthe current version which you asked for the review process (if you have) Second Remove all Account ID in Xcode then re-add it again.

Restart Xcode and try the archive app again.

Error Analyzing App Version

Q