Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

still not working :(

same here

Since it's most likely some Apple server issue, I'd recommend not to change/delete/restart anything. Best just wait it out.

How is this still broken? Hopefully they will have it fixed soon...

Same here.. a day of work wasted to understand the problem...

same here

It seem issue from apple server.

Same here!! Any news?

Upload finally working again...

same here! I removed my account from Preferences and added it back and it worked once. Then stopped working. Please fix this

Same problem here. Hoping that going to lunch and coming back will fix the problem. ;-)

It seems this issue is all about the xcode and app store connect connection. I think it will be fixed soon. Till this is fixed, here is a solution by using transporter. To get .ipa build, you should disconnect from the internet and then export from xcode!

Here is the solution : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69433432/what-is-an-error-analyzing-app-version-when-distributing-from-xcode/72184085

Facing Same error!! Any Solution ?

Was failing consistently for myself, however after a reboot, the issue has gone away

Now it's working! try again!

Error Analyzing App Version

Q