Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Still not working

I'm getting this on all my app submissions now. Still not fixed for me

Same here

still not working :(

same here

Since it's most likely some Apple server issue, I'd recommend not to change/delete/restart anything. Best just wait it out.

How is this still broken? Hopefully they will have it fixed soon...

Same here.. a day of work wasted to understand the problem...

same here

It seem issue from apple server.

• I finally got past the first problem (Error Analyzing App Version) and now I too am getting the RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED error. Anyway, I guess it's progress.

Add a Comment

Same here!! Any news?

Upload finally working again...

same here! I removed my account from Preferences and added it back and it worked once. Then stopped working. Please fix this

Same problem here. Hoping that going to lunch and coming back will fix the problem. ;-)

It seems this issue is all about the xcode and app store connect connection. I think it will be fixed soon. Till this is fixed, here is a solution by using transporter. To get .ipa build, you should disconnect from the internet and then export from xcode!

Here is the solution : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69433432/what-is-an-error-analyzing-app-version-when-distributing-from-xcode/72184085