Different App Statuses for App Review

I submitted a new app for review. The app has two different statuses. iOS App - > 1.0.0 status is Ready for Review. General -> App Review -> Review Status is Waiting for Review What is the app real status?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of akalinoz Down vote post of akalinoz
  • @akalinoz Where you able to solve this issue? I'm running into the exact same issue and I can't find any info about how to fix it.

Add a Comment

Replies

The app seems to be Waiting for Review. Refreshing the page should get both statuses in sync again. If that doesn't work, you could also verify the status in a different browser or the App Store Connect iOS app.

• The statuses don't sync almost for two hours. The status is ready for review in App Store Connect iOS app. Is the problem a system bug?

Add a Comment

Waiting for review is more advanced than Ready for review (which is when you submit).

So status is Waiting for review

Haven't you received mail notification ?

• The last email is as follows:The status of your app has changed to Ready For Review.Mail was not sent for Waiting for review status.

Add a Comment

I have this exact issue at the moment. My app has been in this state (ready for review, and waiting for review) for about 2 weeks now. How did you get this sorted?

Did you find a solution?

I have the exact same issue here since last week.

I've tried also using the App Store Connect API to see if that makes a difference but same thing happens. I also tried contacting Apple to see if they can help but no response yet.