Financial report for February 2022 not available

Today is March 17, but the financial report for February 2022 on the Apple App Store Connect is not available. The contract for paid applications is active, there are no warnings. Does anyone have a report for February available?

I do have a financial report for Feb, yes. However my normal routine is to download them on the 20th of each month, as that is the latest date that I have ever seen them. Be patient for a few more days and then contact Apple.

Have the same problem, nothing for February

Apple's support said that according to the agreement, it is provided within 45 days after the month in which the purchase was made. But the report must be available 2 days before the payment. I hope the payment comes in time this month.

I have the same issue and received the same reply from Apple. And also Russia.

Same issue, from Ukraine, maybe it's caused by russian war in Ukraine

Appeared just now, on March 23. Russia.

The same issue for Ukraine, still not available March 24. Can't understand why Apple decided to delay reports for Ukrainian developers. We need to take care of our country and pay taxes, support people, but in fact what we receive - unknown status of our payouts

On March 25, I received a report, but there is no payment date yet. The status: "Balance Carried Forward" (the amount of payment is more than the minimum of $150). I will hope that the payment will be on March 31.

Same problem here, Ukraine: Balance Carried Forward. I admin another account in the USA and it got a payment date of March 31. This is terrible if we don't receive the payment! We need that money as never before, we are in a war! Apple, help us!

Did you receive the March payment or any clarifying msg from Apple?

Got this: We’re reaching out because either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided. We apologize for any inconvenience.

And now what? Anyone in Ukraine knows a bank that will accept Apple's payments? (I have already sent the question Apple support, maybe they know)

Same here. I'm from Ukraine too, and I also got this: We’re reaching out because either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I contacted my bank (Privatbank), and they told me that there is no limitation from their side and that they accept payments from Apple. They suggest that problem may be in one of the intermediary banks.

Got a useless/cryptic response from Apple support: "Hello, Unfortunately, we do not have any information until our bank notifies us if processing for payments changes" Keep asking!

Hello @katerinadev,

I received a message from iTunes Finance.

Hello,

Thank you for updating your banking. If there is a problem with the banking you updated to on April 3, you will be advised accordingly. It can take up to 2 payment cycles for payments to resume, so please monitor your expected payment date in App Store Connect.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved. I still see the "Balance Carried Forward" message. I didn't update my bank account in App Store Connect.

Privatbank told me that the problem is with Apple itself.

I got another useless response from iTunes Finance. Same message as before.

Hello,

Please be advised that either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided.

If you need to update your banking details, visit Agreements, Tax, and Banking in App Store Connect.

Your Apple Developer Program membership is still active and you can continue distributing apps on the App Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

  Finance Support Apple Media Services

Today, April 14, the date of payment on April 28 appeared in the account.

Hello everyone,

I would like to provide new information that I received from the Finance Team.

On April 13, 2022 I received following email from iTunes Finance.

Hello,

Payment is scheduled to fund on 4/28. Expect AppStore Connect to be updated accordingly within the next two weeks. 

Thanks,

As of April 14, 2022, the "Expected Payment Date" is April 28, 2022. This information is currently available on App Store Connect in the "Payments and Financial Reports" module.

@enriqueg I also asked Finance which UA banks work, but no response about that

Unfortunately, the iTunes Finance team did not provide a list of supported banks in Ukraine. I have asked for this list several times.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone from Ukraine with accounts in Privatbank or Monobank received a payment today?

@infobond @LumuS Payment received successfully in Privatbank!

Today in the morning, I received the payment on the Monobank account.

You know… I still have problem with payment. Still have: balance carried forward. I’m from Ukraine. Bank: PrivatBank. I didn’t change anything. Should I change something? Maybe transfer to Monobank? Or conctact Apple one more time?

Please tell me who has already received the payment for February. What bank account currency do you have for payments? And do you have a currency card for payment? Or maybe you changed the currency of your bank account in Agreements, Taxes, Banking information section -> Banking operations or linked a new card for payments?

I have a regular PrivatBank’s UAH bank card, not a currency one. And here is the status of the payment: balance carried forward.

Until February , all payments were on time, but this time this status has been hanging for the second month. Thanks!

On April 29, I received funds for 2 fiscal months. I changed my bank accounts, but I think it's not because of that.

Have the same problem. (Ukraine)

I received payments from Apple to my Payoneer account for the last three months. Payoneer now integrated to Private24 app and it’s easy to transfer money to my ukrainian card. But this way I loose 3% (1% Apple to Payoneer + 2% Paoneer to Privatebank)

June 01 I tried to change back to Privatebank USD in App Store Connect, but June 04 I got the same message as before (…will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided…)

Do I understand correctly that now you can only use EUR card in Privatebank/Mononank, not USD?

Financial report for February 2022 not available

Q