How to renew Apple Developer Program membership from Russia?

As you know, Visa/MC has banned all cards from Russia (and everyone knows why). Therefore, we cannot use our card to renew membership. Can I use my cousin's credit card in Israel? Or can I get the account details where I can transfer the money?

Maybe someone knows banks in foreign countries that allow you to open an account online?

Replies

Well, if they don't provide a solution for developers from Russia, developers won't be able to renew their licenses...

I have the same problem.

I have same problem too

I have same problem too

Add a Comment

Can you give official answer? it's really strange from you side

That's the downside to the current global state of affairs, there is nothing you can do unless Apple where to defer renewals for Russian developers but that will place them in a position they won't want to be in.

I have the same problem.

The same problem

I have the same problem, cannot pay from Russia for apple development program

It is unlikely that anyone will post any information that might be a violation of Apple license agreements, developer terms, or developer forum rules.

As Apple developers, we have to follow Apple's rules, both written and unwritten. We try to do good work and avoid getting caught up in some technicality that would cause Apple to shut down our business. Apple's relationship to the US government is much the same. As a global company, with deep ties to China, and little US military connections, Apple is in a precarious spot. This is just how it is right now.

Any solutions?

• Download "Apple Developer" app and purchase there via Mobile operator payment

Add a Comment

Download "Apple Developer" app and purchase there via Mobile operator payment

The same problem