My app will be Rejected from last 5 days, What is the issue?

I got same reply always

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your app for review.

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

If we notice any issues that require your attention, we will let you know via App Store Connect. If we find no issues with your submission or account, the submission will be approved.

If you have not heard back from us after 7 business days from the date you received this message and would like to inquire about the status of our review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

This is the new strategy of apple. If apple think that your app is harmful or "any of your account was closed in past and apple was aware of it" ,_ apple will close your developer account with no reason. If your application is just a hello word, no matter, your account will be closed

Did anyone get an answer? I got the same mail today, I'm so stressed :/

I facing same issue, any updates?

I guess ı found the problem. I moved my apps from terminated account to my new account. Apple said that Transferring your apps to another Apple Developer Program account or creating new accounts after receiving this message may result in the termination of the new or associated accounts.

So I won't any submit new app. My plan I'll create a new developer account and I won't carry other apps on my closing account

we are stuck on this for 2 months, brand new Apple account, we paid the developer program fee, no help from Apple... wasted money.

Today I have been without answers for 20 days, and with a monetary loss, I don't know what else to do. The same standard answer, and I don't know what to do to get them to answer me.

I've opened several calls, but none of them got an answer.

My app will be Rejected from last 5 days, What is the issue?

Q