Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

That is still the case on our side. I open a feedback.

Just got the issue again, and filled a feedback ticket

I've just experienced this, the APP is ready for testing on the TestFlight dashboard, but not updating on the TestFlight app. The build was submitted yesterday.

Need help with TestFlight is not working for me it does not let me install app

Same issue.

Today, same problem

Same issue. 2023.03.07

I have been experiencing this issue for over a year, to the point I can't really test any of my apps on Testflight (I uploaded a new app just right now and it doesn't install, same error as always). I just opened a Feedback Ticket: FB12193637. Any help from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Same problem here. I can test with internal users within my Apple Connect account, but if I invite external people to test the app, they get the samem message.

• Hello @sudip793. As with previous posts, please file feedback via Feedback Assistant, and then post the number here for the record. No investigation can take place for this issue without a Feedback Assistant report. Thanks.

Add a Comment

A gentle reminder: Please file feedback via Feedback Assistant. "Me too" / "same issue" responses are not actionable. A feedback report, with the name and numerical Apple ID of your app, the version of TestFlight, the time the issue happened, and any other details, is actionable.

Additionally, this issue was confirmed resolved in December 2022. Please ensure you are using a recent version of TestFlight (at least3.2.3) and that you've submitted an updated build of your app after December 2022.

If you are still seeing this error after December 2022 and you've confirmed the above two items, it's likely an issue that is unique and specific to your app, rather than a wide-spread issue. A feedback report with details will allow the TestFlight engineering team to investigate.

Thanks,

Jason.

I have the similar issue that the system extension is not installed for some testers when the app is distributed via TestFlight. I filed a feedback report: FB13568357

Same issue now, in February 2024

Same issue now, in march 2024