Apple Developer Payment issue Although I have paid.

Hey. So I wanted to purchase the Apple Developer individual program membership which costs 1029 TL. So after providing my payment information and placing the order Apple has deducted the money instantly from my bank here's proof from Apple itself as well.

And to be more confident that the payment was successful, I went to check the order status and here is how it was from the Apple Order Status Review link.

However, Definitely, I had contacted Apple Developer support to check the order process. Their answer was "We have been unable to obtain the payment" Although the funds were already out of my bank account from the moment I clicked "Place Order" and got that sort of invoice from Apple via my inbox. and checking the order status was extremely clear that I paid 1029 TL in full and without any instalments.

So, after 1 day of waiting, I had to go again and check my order status and it was displaying as cancelled and I have been not billed for it while it was showing I have billed for it in 1029 TL in the previous day.

I got in touch with my bank and they confirmed that Apple was able to obtain the payment. I didn't really have to contact my bank to get the confirmation that Apple was able to obtain the payment because Apple itself showed me two screenshots that can show they got the payment. However. here is the deduction for the membership cost I got from my bank account

It's so weird the funds is out from my bank account and Apple admitted at the beginning that they got the payment and now they are telling me we have been unable to obtain the payment meanwhile the funds aren't in my bank account anymore. It is very strange. Can anyone give me an explanation and if Apple does that I would be very grateful.

Sipariş iptal edilmesine rağmen ücret ödenmedi aradan 8 gün geçti aynı sorunla karşı karşıyayım ödemenizi iade ettiler mi / kaç günde iade alabildiniz.?

Apple Developer Payment issue Although I have paid.

Q