Will be remove from sale for Guideline 5.6.4

Hi,

I have an application that has been on the market for a long time, which is used to record phone calls. Recently, Apple sent a message stating that as per guideline 5.6.4, if I don't make changes to the app within 14 days, it will be remove from sale and even suspend my developer account. As I said, the application serves to record phone calls and informs both parties before starting the recording. Exactly as they want it to be. It has good design though. 

Since there are too many refund requests, they asked us to make improvements that wanted us to prevent this, so we said of course, what we would do, you can see below.

• We will add a trial package to our weekly and yearly subscription so that users can test the application for free. In this way, we will avoid too many refund requests.
  • We aim to measure user satisfaction by increasing the comment and star screens in order to receive feedback from users within the application.
  • We will go through a more rigorous testing process to find and fix bugs that we may encounter in the application.
  • We will make improvements in the application design to improve the user experience.

And these items were not accepted? I don't understand exactly what I'm being asked to do, how much more development can I do for a small application? I need all kinds of help. Thanks in advance :)

5.6.4 App Quality

Customers expect the highest quality from the App Store, and maintaining high quality content, services, and experiences promotes customer trust. Indications that this expectation is not being met include excessive customer reports about concerns with your app, such as negative customer reviews, and excessive refund requests. Inability to maintain high quality may be a factor in deciding whether a developer is abiding by the Developer Code of Conduct.

So clearly, Apple receives a lot of crash reports or negative customer reviews. Did you analyse them ? Did you solve the issues ?

We will go through a more rigorous testing process to find and fix bugs that we may encounter in the application.

• That is probably the most critical and urgent action. You need to test your app very seriously.
  • You should have completed it before the deadline you received.

Then you need to address the customers negative reviews.

How many refund requests do you receive each month?

Hello! We have the same issue. Did you already reply Apple review team?

@frknbeyhan Hello, We are facing the same problem

Is your issue resolved with apple? Please Update

Will be remove from sale for Guideline 5.6.4

Q