iPad not charging after beta update

Is anyone else having problems charging after iPadOS 15.4 beta update? I cannot charge the iPad Air (2021) by connecting the USB-C to the port in the iPad itself. I CAN charge it by plugging it into the Magic Keyboard that is attached to the iPad. Any thoughts? Similar experiences?

I have the same problem. Fast charging doesn’t work. I can only charge the iPad Air 2021 using slow charging (either USB-A or using an external battery). When I downgraded to iOS 15.3, the iPad charged again and when I upgraded again, it stops charging after about 1 minute.

yeah i have been having trouble too my ipad charges slowly even tho my port isnt dirty and im using a new cord and everything its frusturating because i havent even got to use it barely since the update due to it charging slow

I also facing this issue....even updated to 15.4.1 also same. Apple faster solve this issue...

I had the same issue with iPad os 15.3, my anker Nano 2 ( 45w ) would only charge my iPad 1%, then stop… but with the latest update it has been fixed!

iPad not charging after beta update

Q