Problem with Sandbox Testers

I try adding people as Sandbox Testers to my App, but Apple keeps saying that they already exist on the team, even though they're not.

It always show "A user with this email address already exists on the team"

It keeps happening with every address I try.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of DennisEiwen Down vote post of DennisEiwen
18k views

Replies

Hands down the worst sandbox I ever used.

I 100% agree this process is DREADFUL (shame on apple) but I have found the solution (though it only works on real device).

Step 1: create a new sandbox tester (with random fake email address and BS 'secure' password).

Step 2: open Settings in your device, then navigate to AppStore

Step 3: scroll down to Sandbox Account Sign In with your newly created account (you may have to first sign out of current account).

*IMPORTANT You may be prompted for two-factor auth. If this occurs, tap the 'Other Options', then select 'Don't Upgrade'. This will skip two-step auth and sign you in.

Step 4: Open your app on the device you did all this and make the purchase.

This is probably the worst user experience I've ever had.

I'm facing the same issue and still didn't find any solution. Went through all replies but didn't help.

Hello Guys, its crazy, but i solve my problem creating a sandbox user like this: rafael+mastercard and after add @gmail.com. I cannot put the complete email here kkkkk.

I hope this help!!

Any fix on this?

Same issue

Apple, fix this!

SHAME ON YOU JERK APPLE