CloudKit -No Containers

When I try to access the cloud database it says No Containers

I have everything set up correctly. Everything in the pics below with the gray outline has the same exact identifier iCloud.com.myCo.myApp

Entitlements:

Xcode:

developer.apple:

I did a deep clean, closed Xcode, reopened it, deep clean again, build. Still No Containers.

This is a paid account.

Accepted Reply

If I could delete this I would. It was a weird mistake.

On the developer.apple.com sign in page, I signed in with the correct email info but for some reason it says I have 2 developers accounts. One is current (the one from this question) and one is old and no longer active. For some reason I still have access to that old account and that's the account I was using to check my iCloud container.

I never realized that old account was still available. Odd mistake considering it's no longer active but I can still access it and it's tied to my current active account.

• This hit me too a few months ago. Total panic-tinged confusion.

Add a Comment

Replies

If I could delete this I would. It was a weird mistake.

On the developer.apple.com sign in page, I signed in with the correct email info but for some reason it says I have 2 developers accounts. One is current (the one from this question) and one is old and no longer active. For some reason I still have access to that old account and that's the account I was using to check my iCloud container.

I never realized that old account was still available. Odd mistake considering it's no longer active but I can still access it and it's tied to my current active account.

• This hit me too a few months ago. Total panic-tinged confusion.

Add a Comment