How do I get ios 12.5.5 developer disk image

Hi, I have searched github but I haven't been able to find a developer disk images to mount on my iPhone6,2 with ideviceimagemounter running iOS 12.5.5 (16H62) the closest developer disk images are 12.4 and 13.0.

12.5.5 which has not being provided is the image I would like help obtaining for my iPhone which is unable to update past the version and as Windows is my only operating system and I don't have access to a mac or xcode.

Please explain how to compile the image or provide a download link. I read on HERE that renaming the folder to the required ios image version number would solve the issue 'Error: ImageMountFailed' but I assume that the folder to rename is within a macOS app directory with which I dont have access to any MacOS computers. How can I get a 12.5.5 image with only Windows, I tried installing xCode to a MacOS vmware guest machine which didn't allow installation due to needing a higher version, How can I just get 12.5.5 developer disk image please.

Hello,

Renaming the 12.4 folder didn't work for me. Did you ever find the 12.5 developer files?

Anyone managed to get it working? The renaming method didn't work for me neither and I can't test my apps correctly without the physical device

How do I get ios 12.5.5 developer disk image

Q