Not able to submit new iOS App update from https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/

When i try to submit my new App update at that time we got the following error:

Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: This field is required. We do not find any required thing highlighted on the AppStore page.

• same here. with Xcode 13.0, macOS 11.6

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hi,

This problem is caused by missing information. General > App Information > App Store Server Notifications to setup Production Server URL & Sandbox Server URL and try again.

• Thank you! I provided this info and it can be submitted now. However I don't need the Server Notifications feature so I used a random website URL, is it going to be a problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

At what stage exactly of the submission process ?

Could you? :

• tell exact Xcode version
  • show a copy of the page where the message occurs

Note : I am submitting apps with Xcode 13.0, MacOS 12.6, without problem.

• Q:Tell exact Xcode version:

A:Up to date. Q:Show a copy of the page where the message occurs A: messages error is attached

• Xcode 13.0, MacOS 11.6,

Add a Comment

I have the same problem from tomorrow. I don't find where is the field required.

My Xcode version is 13.0

I checked all language info. Payment taxes, Privacy but all are filled and ok.

• Same issue. Xcode 13.0 Sometimes copyright disappears, but now it's filled. I accept all new agreements and checked everything twice.

• @asg1997 Thanks for reply. Could you be more specific how I can fix it please? By "copyright disappears" do you mean the text input under "General App Information"? I checked it, and it has the right value as how it is before.

• i also have the exact same issue. the copyright information literally just disappears when i reload the page. actually the save button does not get activated at the first place, even when i change the copyright information.

I have encountered this too. How to solve it?

Xcode 12.4, Mac OS 10.15.7

Q:Tell exact Xcode version:

A:Up to date.

Q:Show a copy of the page where the message occurs

A: messages error is attached

Hi,

This problem is caused by missing information. General > App Information > App Store Server Notifications to setup Production Server URL & Sandbox Server URL and try again.

• Thank you! I provided this info and it can be submitted now. However I don't need the Server Notifications feature so I used a random website URL, is it going to be a problem?

Add a Comment

Thank you! Was facing the same problem.

• New app version > Submit for Review
  • Error "Unable to Add for Review > The items below are required to start the review process: This field is required"
  • No visible field with missing information

• Finally added "Production Server URL" & "Sandbox Server URL" at --> General > App Information > App Store Server Notifications
  • Again submit for review
  • No errors this time.

I have the same error but without anything missing:

Console logs a 409 error

• I have this problem, too, and have since attempting to submit when the App Store recently suffered service interruptions. Is it working for you?

Add a Comment