Should I 'Submit For Review' after being 'Metadata Rejected'?

I'm confused about whether or not to click "Submit For Review".

Here's the situation:

1. I submitted my app for review.
  2. My app entered review.
  3. My app was "Metadata Rejected" with the following guidance in the Resolution Center:

"To help us proceed with the review of your app, please reply to this message providing the steps for locating the in-app purchases in your app . . . Since your App Store Connect status is Metadata Rejected, we do NOT require a new binary. To revise the metadata, visit App Store Connect to select your app and revise the desired metadata values. Once you’ve completed all changes, reply to this message in Resolution Center and we will continue the review."

1. I replied to the message with the requested information.

Now, when I navigate back to the "App Store" section of App Store Connect, the "Submit For Review" button is available instead of being disabled, and my information is editable. This makes me think that I might need to click it once again to restart the process, but I'm not sure.

A red warning message saying "1 unresolved iOS issue" remains on the screen even after replying to the Resolution Center message.

Question: Do I need to click "Submit For Review" again, or does my reply to the Resolution Center message restart the app review process?

Thank you!