Photogrammetry macOS GUI app

Hey, I have my working photogrammetry command line app. Plz help me embedding this app into my other macOS GUI app. I have completed my GUI app, just need to connect both the apps. What is the appropriate way ?

Replies

Quinn made a post about Embedding a Command-Line Tool in a Sandboxed App.

That being said, you should make sure that the design you are going for really does require you to embed the photogrammetry sample command line tool in your app. Otherwise, what you could do is adapt the source code of that sample project and integrate it into your app. In this way, you can make all of the necessary calls to the Photogrammetry api without any command line tool involved.

We don't have a source code for Photogrammetry macOS GUI app, what we have is only command line app.

I assumed that you were talking about the command-line tool built in this sample project: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/realitykit/creating_a_photogrammetry_command-line_app

If it is the tool you are referring to, then the source is available in that sample project. If not, then maybe the post I linked to above can help you embed this command line tool into your app.