How can I get myself removed from another account that I am no longer associated with?

I no longer am working for or responsible for one of the teams that show up on my account. How do I removed myself as I can not get anyone from that company to remove me and I don't want it to show any longer?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dkardell Down vote post of dkardell
7.3k views

Replies

To leave a team

From App Store Connect:

• Click your name (at the top-right), and select "Edit Profile"
  • Check it's the team you want to leave
  • Scroll to the bottom, and select "Leave Team"
  • Confirm
  • @robnotyou Thanks. That worked

Add a Comment

Hello,

Please contact the Apple Developer Program Support regarding your concern. They can help you be removed from the team that you don't want to be associated with - https://developer.apple.com/contact/

Facing the same issue. In appstore connect i'm not in the team but in apple developer im still in the team with no option to switch to another account. I need to create certificates for another account but i can't.

Facing the same issue. "In appstore connect i'm not in the team but in apple developer im still in the team with no option to switch to another account. I need to create certificates for another account but i can't."

• I am facing the same issue. Did you find any alternative as of now?

Add a Comment