Localized App Info values are reset to English on app release

With each app release, Name and Title fields in the App Info section are reset to English for a couple of languages (French, Italian, Turkish, etc.). Clicking the Edited label shows the localized text, while the text field contains English (as shown on the image).

When checking the values in the App Store, everything is localized correctly. However, each new version requires us to set the same values again. Is this a known issue, and are there any known workarounds?

Replies

However, each new version requires us to set the same values again. Is this a known issue, and are there any known workarounds?

It is not a bug, it is a design decision, to force to update subtitle for each new version of an app. If that's a problem, file a bug report for enhancement request.

Workaround is not to forget to re enter subtitles.

Note: I've found a good practice: I created a text document with all the fields required in AppStore Connect, with entries in any language. I have all information in one place. I update this file with new entries for the new release. Doing so, less risk to forget something ; and I can copy and paste from text file to AppStore Connect.