Compiler error in Xcode 13.0 beta 3 using Combine framework.

In a project that uses the Combine Framework, the following error suddenly occurs:

Failed to build module 'Combine'; this SDK is not supported by the compiler (the SDK is built with 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.24.14 clang-1300.0.25.10)', while this compiler is 'Apple Swift version 5.5 (swiftlang-1300.0.24.13 clang-1300.0.25.10)'). Please select a toolchain which matches the SDK.

I must confess that I do not understand what the problem is. Is this an Xcode problem or can I solve it myself?

Strangely enough, I was able to compile and run the project several times before without any problem. Furthermore, the error is not displayed in my code, but in the package https://github.com/MaxDesiatov/XMLCoder which I included using cocoapods.

Replies

Same problem here, when exporting localizations of an iOS app. The problem occurs when the compiler builds the CodableCSV package (I had to activate "Use Compiler to Extract Swift Strings", otherwise it works but my localised strings are not found).