Extract Images from CaptureSample App

Hi there,

How's best to offload the images taken within the Capture Sample app to Desktop?

Apologies if I'm missing the obvious.

Many thanks,

Allen

• Could anyone tell me please WHERE is CaptureSample APP ? How can I get it ?

• https://developer.apple.com/documentation/realitykit/taking_pictures_for_3d_object_capture

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hi! The captured images are accessible in the Files app. Pick 'On my iPhone', 'CaptureSample', 'Captures', then press and hold on the folder you want, press share, then use AirDrop to transfer them to your Mac.

• You're the best ❤️

• I'm not seeing the folder in Files unfortunately. Is there anything you have to do after capturing to have the photos export to the Files app?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi! The captured images are accessible in the Files app. Pick 'On my iPhone', 'CaptureSample', 'Captures', then press and hold on the folder you want, press share, then use AirDrop to transfer them to your Mac.

• You're the best ❤️

• I'm not seeing the folder in Files unfortunately. Is there anything you have to do after capturing to have the photos export to the Files app?

Add a Comment

I was able to find the captures using XCODE top menubar: Windows/Devices/iPhone then select the Capture Appin the list. Then the gear icon next to the + - then "Download Container" that moved the whole Capture App to my MacBook. Then in the download folder on my MacBook control click the capture app icon to show package contents. That should bring up a finder window with a folder of your captures. AppData/Documents/Captures/ then folders with the date time.

Hope that helps!