Find My unable to connect to server

Anyone running iOS 15 beta having issues with Find My? I am able to locate myself however none of the other 5 members of my family. After opening Find My app I am presented with a dialogue box saying “Find My Unavailable - Unable to connect to the server. Please try again later.” I have restarted, turned on and off Find My…everything under the sun I could think of short of factory reset. Ideas?!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi there i was getting the same issue, after setting my phone on airplane mode to reset the network and after closing find my app and also on the messages since i used that to to check on gps. Did not work at the beginning. Then i just turn off my phone and waited for maybe a minute then turn it on again and started working. Also i noticed that the error could have began when the servers where to busy or something and needed a reset to come back on. Hope this helps

Also been having an issue with the Find My as well, the location service for it wont stop locking on ever since updating to IOS15.

And one doesn't want to shut down the find my services in case of your device going missing.

Hope theres a fix soon! My battery would thank whom ever can fix this!

Ever since I updated to IOS 15.1 my find my friends app hardly ever works. Never in the morning. It says “live” and spins and no locations found I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Re-adding my children. Still doesn’t work

i am also having this problem. There is no app store access on my mbp late 13 running catalina and i also have no access to iCloud via safari search. this problem is very frustrating and has been around for a long time. Would be nice if apple would own up to the problem instead of just transferring to some other tech and giving the run around. apple has gone to crap since TC has been involved. APPLE you have created a new pc customer. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Im not sure this will work for everyone, but I recently switched phones and think I left my apple ID on the old one I gave to my son, so I got the exact same error when opening "Find My", however all I did was go into settings, type "Find My" in the search bar. When I got to the find my section, I stopped sharing my location with my family first, then turned off "find my iphone" I restarted, then went back into find my and turned it back on, then shared with my family again and voila! Hope it helps, apologies if it doesnt.

My Location Services was on with all other noted settings, the one toggle I need to add to ON was

Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services (scroll to very bottom) > Share my location (also Find my location within this setting as well)

It’s rather bonkers that when you enable the toggle for Find my or Share my location, that not every toggle is enabled… 🍎 🍏

I am having the same problem while using cellular data any solution?

I have the same issue on iPhone running on iOS 16.1. It works with Wi-Fi but doesn’t using mobile data. I checked mobile data settings and it’s enabled for find my. I also tried to do disable find my, uninstall application signing off, and signing on again, to my Apple ID but nothing helps.

Hi there,

You might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support.

Find My unable to connect to server

Q