Universal Control

Having just updated both my iPad and my M1 Mac to the new betas, I guess it is safe to say that Universal Control isn't a live feature yet? (Or I am just an *****?)

@musicandmacs Is UNIVERSAL control working for you still or has it stopped working?

Is there any information whether this will be available on intel Macs? I saw a website that says it won't. I downloaded the latest available versions of the OS-es today, and turned on Handoff, bluetooth, and wifi.

My MacBook: A2141 (2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch 1TB) My iPad: A2228

Still nothing.

At least it now appears in the search function in Control Panel. That's a first for me (beta 7). Not doing much other than that at the mo. It's a bit vexing that it's taking so long to show up given that it's based on technologies that have been shipping for years.

2020 M1 MacBook Air running the OS Monterey Public Beta and M1 iPad Pro 3rd Generation with iPad OS 15 and no luck. I even added the process in the article below to gain the 'Advanced' option in Mac Display settings. Still with no luck. Every time I look at 'airplay and handoff' settings on iPad I had to toggle 'handoff' on and off to see the 'Cursor and Keyboard' option. As soon as I back out of that menu it disappears. I can only assume this means Universal Control will be unavailable until the full release of Monterey.

https://www.makeuseof.com/enable-universal-control-macOS-monterey-beta/

Just updated to 12.0.1 --> same as someone above. I can find it using search in preferences. sometime menu open with "enable" box, but box not selectable M1 Pro + 2year iPad Pro on 15.0.1

I just updated to the latest software (OS 12.0.1 on my MacBook Air M1 and iPadOS 15.1 on my iPad Pro 4th gen 12.9) - no luck with Universal Control. If I search for it in System Preferences on the Mac I get a modal to enable it but I can't click the options:

I still can’t get universal control work with my M1 Mac mini. Anybody able to get it to work? Thanks

Universal control Works well between MBP M1 Max and IPad Pro M1, also between Intel MBP and IPad Pro M1. But does not work between MBP M1 Max and Intel MBP.

MBP M1 Max is running on MacOs12.3 Intel MBP is running on MacOs12.3 IPad Pro M1 is running on IpadOs 15.4

Any one facing the similar issue between Intel and M1 max? Any resolution to this?

Still not working on Mac 12.3 running on Mac Mini (2020 - M1) and iPad 15.4 (8th Gen)

not working, iPad pro A1701 and macbook pro 15 inch 2017, I hope they are gonna fix it, I was so so so curious about the new thing the universal control. If you have a solution regarding to this issue, please write it down,

Universal control is WORKING - Just now updated my macbook air M1 to montrey 12.3 and my ipad air 4th gen. to 15.4 and it finally works!

Universal Control "works" but crashes semi-regularly (multiple times per day). Generally, it's resolved by turning off and on within settings, but it needs to be more stable than that ... otherwise I'll go back to teleport.

Universal Control

Q