MacOS Beta "Update Not Found"

Is anyone else getting "Update Not Found - The requested version of macOS is not available." error after installing the new access utility?

Replies

mee too

It will most likely be the load on the servers.

LOTS of people try to download straight after the keynote finishes.

It is the load on the servers, to much traffic atm. I just tried again and it worked at the 2nd try. So just give it a new try and i am pretty sure it will work for you too.

Regards Tom

When I install the profile it tries to download the Big Sur Beta. 😕

It installed a new Big Sur beta for me also... redownloaded Mac the beta profile but still keep showing no updates are available.

Originally it wanted to install th Big Sur beta for me, now i'm getting the not available msg you're seeing too.

• Same here.

• it's possible tha my rMBP - MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, with16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M/2 GB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB is not compatible. I was wondering if it would be. I'll update later in the week if it does eventually get th update or not Later.

Add a Comment

Try restarting your device 😃

• yep treid that a couple of times but no joy

Add a Comment

Same here even on day 2. Tried with MacBoorAir 2017 which is in the supported list of hardware.

• Where did you find the supported hardware list?

• ‘See if your Mac can run macOS Monterey’ available here https://www.apple.com/macos/monterey-preview/

• Hmmph. mid 2014 MBP < Early 2015, so that's likely my problem.

Update: fixed now.

Maybe due to heavy load as someone suggested. Maybe because I did first 11.5 beta 2 installation.

I'm having the same "update not found" issue. It's been this way from the beginning. Rebooting doesn't help.

Same, "requested version not available" for an M1 Mac Air. Have tried 5 or 6 times.

The wait continues. I've been trying for days to get this loaded.

Same problem here. Any ideas to fix this?

We went to Apple Seed and downloaded the Tool to download the newest Beta. We get the same error message 'Update Not Found' The requested version of macOS is not available.

Are we doing something wrong?

Note:We are logged in with a Developer Account

Yes - I have this problem, as well

• Anyone ever find a fix for this? Currently attempting to install the Ventura public beta, but my MacBook still won't find it... Also, I have already checked compatibility, so I know that's not the issue.

Add a Comment