Terminal compiling problem

Good evening everyone, I write in this forum for an error message that the compiler from terminal MacOS returns me after sending the command:

Code Block language
gcc <program>.c

Specifically, the terminal returns me this message:

Code Block language
objc[4135]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both ?? (0x1fb10c188) and ?? (0x118aac2b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[4135]: Class AMSupportURLSession is implemented in both ?? (0x1fb10c1d8) and ?? (0x118aac308). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I don't understand what it means or how to solve this message that appears every time I compile a program for the first time after turning on the Mac.

I should point out that this problem has occurred on a Mac mini with an M1 processor. My MacBook Pro 13" with Intel processor does not have this problem.

The compiler compiles the program perfectly but the error always appears. Is there any way to make it disappear?
Answered by stano_vittorio in 669857022
Hello and thank you for your response. I tried looking at the post you linked to but could not find a resolution to this issue. There was no further response from the user. How am I supposed to make the message stop appearing? It is very annoying to me...

I don't understand what it means or how to solve this message

This message is log noise. For more background on this specific flavour of log noise, see this post.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"
Accepted Answer
Hello and thank you for your response. I tried looking at the post you linked to but could not find a resolution to this issue. There was no further response from the user. How am I supposed to make the message stop appearing? It is very annoying to me...

It is very annoying to me…

To quote my own post:

If you find [the log noise] to be particularly irksome, file a [bug
report](https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/) requesting that it be silence.

In the meantime you could create a wrapper for gcc that filters out the log noise.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"
Terminal compiling problem

Q