Problem adding new organization-id (distribution private app)

We have a business app for a closed group of users. The distribution method of our app is private. Adding new users with the organization ID no longer works! An error appears while saving "The Organization ID or Apple ID you entered could not be found. Please try again." However, the organization ID and also the organization name are correct and valid. As a test we removed an existing entry and tried to insert it again. The same error is displayed.

Is the problem known and is there a solution?
Also having same issue. Previous Organization ID's were added without issue but I'm trying to add another one and it is saying it cannot be found!

Please help
I have the same problem and am still investigating. Hopefully, someone has a solution. Apple Engineers are investigating the issue.
@Apple-Engineers: Help, please!

About 30 minutes ago, all our customer entries with Organization ID or Apple ID were deleted as if by magic. Shortly afterwards, 2 entries appeared again as if by magic. All other customer entries have disappeared. What is happening in the background right now? And how do we get our customer entries back?
I have the same issue "The Organization ID or Apple ID you entered could not be found. Try again.".

Although this account was working fine with some other app.
Exactly the same issue here
We are facing the same issue here!
Same problem here!
Organization ID (already used for another App) not found for new submission.
We are facing the same issue! When can we expect fix?
Same issue, same error.

It happened to me a day before writing this with another app. I tried 30+ times to enter the Organization Id/Name (it's our company...), then I gave up and put in a customer service ticket. Magically, it worked and I was able to submit the app for review. Now today, I am having the same issue with another app.

For what it's worth, last week when I submitted our first app to Apple Business Manager, I got this error maybe 3 times before it finally stuck. This issue has been around for a little while then.

I contacted Apple, and their first rep couldn't figure out the issue, so I was redirected to a more senior employee who told me that Engineers will look into it. I hope we aren't all SOL here.

Edit: after 5 hours of trial and error it finally stuck... I do plan on getting the full explanation from the service rep when they get back to me. This cannot keep happening.
Problem seems to be solved now!
Was able to submit now, seems solved.

Even I am experiencing this issue from today. Could you please help me?

Error message: The Organization ID or Apple ID you entered could not be found. Try again.

Still happen today

Yes. I am still getting this issue. I have followed proper steps to fetch Organization Id and Organization name and even though I am getting this issue. It is very critical for me.

Step to fetch Organization Id and Organization name. 

• Sign in to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager with an administrator account.
  • Click Settings at the bottom of the sidebar, then click Enrollment Information.
  • The Organization ID appears in the Organization Info section. 

Please help.

Regards

First response from support seem not read any message that I sent, like a bot. still stuck and send new ticket !!

Also currently experiencing this issue. Waiting on response from Apple Developer Program Support.

Same issue here. We added a new Business, copied the Id and Name into the fields but it still tells us "The Organization ID or Apple ID you entered could not be found. Try again."

Same problem for me as well. I get the same message.

Is it working for anyone?

Same problem here. Any updates?

Has anyone managed to resolve it? been having the same issue for the last 2 weeks and get the same copy-paste reply from support. I

Same here. Ticked opened 31/08, no yet solved.

:(

Same problem here, support is useless and they assume we can't use copy-paste. Ridiculous.

The question has been going on for two weeks, and Apple tech support has been replying, “The question is still under investigation.”Does anyone have a solution?

same here, I've filled feedback report:  FB9633130

Problem adding new organization-id (distribution private app)

Q