CloudKit Dashboard: Deploy to Production deleting Subscription Types

In attempting to deploy changes made in the development environment to the production environment, the confirmation dialogue shows that all Subscription Types are set to be deleted.

Why?

The Subscription Types are present in the development environment, and there appears to be no way to prevent deletion of the Subscription Types when deploying to production. As you might imagine, I'm worried deploying our changes will break cloud sync for everyone using our apps by invalidating subscriptions.

What's going on here? How can I ensure that CloudKit subscriptions continue to work?
Answered by arthurofbabylon in 665833022
Problem solved.

The issue lies in the "Deploy Schema to Production" dialogue. Despite presenting Subscription Types as being marked for deletion, the Subscription Types were not deleted from the Production environment.

I did deploy the schema to production and I did confirm that the Subscription Types remained active in the Production environment.
Accepted Answer
Problem solved.

The issue lies in the "Deploy Schema to Production" dialogue. Despite presenting Subscription Types as being marked for deletion, the Subscription Types were not deleted from the Production environment.

I did deploy the schema to production and I did confirm that the Subscription Types remained active in the Production environment.
CloudKit Dashboard: Deploy to Production deleting Subscription Types

Q