Unable to submit app for review

I get the following error

"An unexpected error was encountered when submitting for review. If the issue persists please contact us"

I tired uploading a new binary as well, doesn't work.

Accepted Reply

I'm getting this too.

In the new version it failed to copy over the screenshots from the previous version so I had to re-upload all.

Probably a knock on effect from yesterday.
  • Hi,

i removed all screenshots and add again. but i get the same error "An unexpected error occurred while submitting for review. If the problem persists, contact us at"

Add a Comment

Replies

I'm getting this too.

In the new version it failed to copy over the screenshots from the previous version so I had to re-upload all.

Probably a knock on effect from yesterday.
  • Hi,

i removed all screenshots and add again. but i get the same error "An unexpected error occurred while submitting for review. If the problem persists, contact us at"

Add a Comment
I just tried again and got the same error - but then I clicked off the new version to the old version, then came back to the new version and it appears that it actually did submit for review. I also got a notification on my phone (and an email) that the app status had changed to "waiting for review".

This binary had issues yesterday, the screenshots disappeared and now this - I don't hold out much hope! 🤣🤣