"A new version of your Paid Applications agreement is available."

App Store Connect issue: There is this yellow caution triangle beside this message noted above. The new forums wont let me attach an image to show. But nowwhere will it let me accept this new Paid Applications agreement. Neither the message nor the yellow triangle is clickable. How to accept this? I am "admin" on the account. If I try to create a new version of an app, I get an error popup, presumably due to this?

Replies

You should be able to click on the big Agreements, Tax and Banking button below to access the new agreement, but for me clicking on that button just returns to the main ITunes Connect page after a few seconds. I've tried two different browsers on two different computers with the same result. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yup, same here.
The Agreements button started working again shortly after my previous post.

App Store Connect issue: There is this yellow caution triangle beside this message noted above. The new forums wont let me attach an image to show. But nowwhere will it let me accept this new Paid Applications agreement. Neither the message nor the yellow triangle is clickable. How to accept this?