How to return the DTK?

Now with the M1 MacMini, the DTK is no longer required.
How to return it?
I can't find any information on the Apple website...
Thanks!

Replies

Same question ?
I can not find the return address in the box
Thanks
The DTK is still useful for installing macOS betas, like macOS 11.1.
'Apple will notify the developer with instructions on returning the DTK unit at the end of their 1 year Universal App Quick Start Program'

This is what I was told while on the phone with Apple Developer Support. There is no option at the moment to return your DTK before the 1 year period has expired.
I wonder whether there’s a market for them out there?
Have been reading on Twitter and Reddit that there will be no exchange, wish we'd have some contact from Apple about this - I was hoping the delay was because they were confirming stock levels but now.. Can just hope for credit.
in the past week we all received an email from Apple that had anticipated the return of the DTK in the next weeks. probably in the next couple of days, will follow another email with further instructions. Apple gave us a first 200, than, in a second email, 500 USD credit to buy any M1 product. whoever has already bought it, will have this same amount in credit to buy, until the end of 2021, any hardware Apple product.
Hi,
Same question like before ?
I can not find the return address in the box ? Anyone got any info ?
Yes I also need the return address which wasn't in the email about the credit. Also how to you erase the unit? Holding power or cmd+R doesn't seem to work on the M1 macs.
You may check out this website:

https://developer.apple.com/programs/universal/return/

However, I also did not find any info on there on how to erase the drive... Will try this from the running system then as I did not manage to get into recovery mode