Iphone 12 is slower than my iphone 8

I use both iPhone 8 and iPhone 12 at the same time to scroll through the same app and iph12 has delays in loading photos and the videos pause intermittently like it’s buffering. While the iph8 doesn’t have the same issue.
Is there a configuration or setting in Iph12 that needs to be done so it performs at par with the older phones?
is this a bug?
I have the same issue!!!! It’s so slow with literally everything I’m so disappointed
Me too. I have the IPhone 8 for nearly 3 years and just unboxed the new 12... I just think there is a delay in a lot of apps. And internet seems slower too. I’m doing the same with both. But the 8 is so fast!! I really didn’t expect this. This was the reason I went from Samsung to IPhone 8. I’ll give it a chance at least.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, this is not the expected behaviour from the device, but from what you've specified, the issue might be due to your full storage, so I suggest you to free up some space or use iCloud to backup your data. If it doesn't work then use these following steps to resolve your issue:

1. Check if your iPhone is running on the latest version by going to the software update tab in general settings of your device.
  2. Even if this doesn't resolve your issue, Reset all settings.
  3. Even after this your issue does not resolve, Backup everything on your iPhone using your Mac or iCloud.
  4. Erase your iPhone and install a the latest version again(might be software issue).

and even if this doesn't work then take your device to apple service centre as there might be hardware issue that's causing it.

Iphone 12 is slower than my iphone 8

Q