Can't Generate Promo Codes

I can't seem to generate any promo codes for my app at all. I've still got heaps of codes available to generate.

Have tried different browsers, devices etc and nothing.

Still comes back with same error:

Can't Generate Promo Code

We're having trouble generating the codes. Please contact App Store Developer Support for assistance.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Asia DEV Support are yet to get back to me on this issue.

Just a pain as I have people waiting on receiving the codes from me.

Accepted Reply

UPDATE: Haven't heard anything back from Apple Support.

I tried generating some promo codes just then and it WORKED. Seems like they've fixed the issue :)

Replies

Same, second day already. At least it seems support is already looking into it
Just spoke to Apple Support. They said they have no information about this problem. He said he’d send me an email and could I please respond with a screenshot, but no email has come through yet.

Update: Got the email and have sent through reproduction steps, screenshots and screen recording. Let’s hope for a result soon!
Same here for two days at least, reproducible with Safari and other browsers.
Same for us, it's like this from yesterday...
Same issue for the past few days. Thanks for reporting it to Apple.
Same issue for the past few days. 
Codes working again!
We have the same problem over the past two days. We contacted Apple Support and they replied that they are aware of this issue and are working hard to fix it.
UPDATE: Haven't heard anything back from Apple Support.

I tried generating some promo codes just then and it WORKED. Seems like they've fixed the issue :)
I have the same problem now, 4 months later, so it's not like Apple used to have this problem, then they fixed it and now it's gone.

I wonder if there's anyone here who was able to work around it somehow. I'm in contact with Apple support, but no progress yet.

I have the same problem now. I'm in contact with Apple support, but no progress yet.

I'm experiencing exactly same issue right now. Tried two different browsers. Anyone know if it's an issue for everyone, or just a subset of us?

I had this problem and, if I remember correctly, it boiled down to not having something properly signed in https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/agreements/. It wasn't obvious at all, so I suggest you go through everything there even if it looks like you're good.

I wish I could help more but that's all I remember.

I have the same problem - cannot generate promo codes. I also remember a day prior I accepted changes to the paid user agreement but it was flaky (it missed some steps). Nevertheless the status is I accepted it and got confirmation email.

I have contacted support but so far they requested screenshots and steps to reproduce and sent it to technical team. Issue has been present since 29APR22