iOS 14.3 on iPhoneX Photos issues

my iPhone X with iOS14 beta3, open the photos app, all photos are blurred, and a while, the phone will reboot springboard, how to fixit? thanks

Replies

Same issue
Also stuck with the same problem.
Im also stuck with the same issue.when camera app open ,screen is blank , photo button screen wont actuate,
and screen freezes when safari open.
Same issue
also with keyboard freeze
Froze and crashed, eventually ended up on the recovery screen after trying to restart my phone. Gave it 20 min or so and the phone turned on normally, but I’ve been too scared to even launch photos.
Same exact issue for me, all photos are blurry, phone has crashed, froze, and rebooted multiple times.
So im not the only one. I have all the issues above as well. I had beta installed and even after uninstalling the profile the feedback app didn’t disappear.

anyway we can get someone from  to comment if there will be a fix coming ? I was at the point thinking im going to have to upgrade to a new phone if its just me who is having the issue !
I'm having the same issues too on my iphone X! It freezes up everything once my photos appear blurry and I have to turn my phone off and on again for it to work again. Really frustrating!
I have just installed the latest Apple beta update for ios14, everything now working ok...
This is what has happened to me so far.
It started almost 24 hours ago when I took a picture and tried to upload to Instagram, but it was not loading, so I went to photos cause I figured it went to the cloud and I have to download. Then I opened the photos app and the photos were blurry, then I exited and went back in and it was a dark screen, went back to Instagram and it wouldn’t load, neither was Messenger. Also it happens with the iMusic app as well. Music stops and it reboots. If you open a blurry image it will reboot also. I contacted apple support with no luck whatsoever, they say it might be a “Beta Thing”... so im stuck and I don’t want to even touch the photos app or send images because I know it’s gonna reboot and may affect the phone as well who knows.
Same issues on my iphone x (ios 14.4). Should we wait for another update from apple ?!
same issue with iOS 14.4 beta on iPhone X, really frustrating and I don't know what to do other than restarting the phone every time to fix it.
Same. I even tried to reinstall the app. It didn’t help. So I guess there is an issue of the system itself.
Same here unfortunately :( (iOS 14.4)