Bogus Dialog "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta."

I keep getting a dialog "A new version of iOS 14 beta is available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta."
I am on iOS 14.2 beta 4. I deleted and reinstalled the provision but it keeps doing this on both my iPad and iPhone.
Any idea on how to stop the nag?

Replies

I'm getting this same thing very annoying everytime I unlock phone. This beta seems buggy on all devices. I also can't can't connect Watch to MAC for unlocking. I have submitted bug report.
I'm getting the same message on both test phones. I suspect it will be fixed promptly.

Make a bug report!
I'm getting the same message on every unlock "a new iOS update is now available...", I'm using the same beta version like you.

I'm getting this same thing everytime I unlock phone. This beta seems buggy on all devices. I have submitted bug report. 
Same here, started today.
I am having the same issue even after reinstalling the profile.
I'm the same, I've submitted a bug report as well
Guys, I’m with you. Same issue. Except that it seems like I’ve seen the update several days ago, but haven’t found an appropriate time to install it. And now when I’m completely fed up with this dialogue the update is gone. (Maybe It’s a false memory and wether there was no dialogue or the update was installed in the night)

temporary solution, put in manual, the time and date, put the day a week ago ... and wait for the apple solution

hello, I just received an update for iPadOs and iOs which fixes the problem !!
  • 14.2 (18B91)