Alert popping up: "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta"

Alert: “A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta”

In Settings/general/Profile there is only an option to Remove Profile.

After removing the profile, backing-up and archiving the iPhone backup, a new profile was downloaded from beta.apple.com/profile, but alert persists.

It seems that other developers are experiencing similar issues.

Any ideas for resolving this issue?

Accepted Reply

iOS 14.2 updat installed and alert (as mentioned originally) has stopped. Everything is working normally now.

Replies

Same here. Very annoying. Also iMessage numbers are added several times in a row.
I started getting this 10/30/2020 as well. no information online about it yet.
Very frustrating
It’s been happening to me for the last 3 days but today it’s happening every 10 min or every time I unlock both the phone and the iPad. I only wish there was an update!
A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.

This warning message appears repeatedly to me on my ipad screen though I updated my iPadOS
I am also experiencing this same problem. Every time I unlock my phone or swipe out of the Notification Center it pops up. Been going on for a couple days now.
Every time I unlock the device, as well.
I have the same problem.
Same with me. It’s been happening the last 3 days but yesterday it started happening every time I unlock the device.

not the end of the world but annoying.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one. This has been frustrating for the past 3 days now.
I'm a +1. Happening on iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2
me too, help!
This started for me right on 10/29/20 and is very frequent. Very annoying.
I can trigger it when I move the cursor to the upper left corner. Strange.
I'm also experiencing the same thing and it started happening on 10/29/2020. The message "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta." appears every time I unlock my phone. When I go to Software Update it shows me that I am on 14.2 and that my "software is up to date".

I have tried adding the beta profile, rebooting, trying again. Removing the beta profile, rebooting, trying again. Same thing continues to happen.